Looking for Grace Notes

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Still trying to stay strong...

Greetings all,

This is the first time that I have been able to get any message out and I just want to say that everything seems to still be going well. I am trying to keep a positive outlook and appreciate all of the notes and e-mails that have been coming in. Currently, I think I am more worried about Jordin as she is trying to take on more than she needs. Please make sure that you keep her in your thoughts also as she is very deserving of it.

I will not be able to get back into school until next week and that is very tough for me. I just want to encourage everyone that they continue to do their best and grow. I hate losing ground like this. Anyway, I will send out updates later this week and this weekend. Have a good week everyone.

Mr. Thomas Baugh